Sunday, December 2, 2007

I feel so blaaaa


So I have been sick for over a week now, I love it. I love the fact that I have used up three full boxes of Kleenexes in 9 days. I also love that I get to cough and do the whole phlegm thing. Oscar gave this cold to me, and he is well on his way to recovery and I am still wallowing in the fun of little to no sleep and no appetite. Insert here that I love food.

I cannot function if I have a stuffy nose, I feel claustrophobic if even one nostril is full, or even if I have one little boogy in my nose on a normal day, I cant handle it. So I have been having fun going to bed at night, I get my nose almost clear enough to go to sleep; and then one nostril fills up. So for the rest of the night I find myself rolling from side to side just so that I can alternate nostrils (you know so that one side doesn't get to dry and the throat doesn't get really sore as well).


By 3:00 I have been waking up unable to breath; my husband lives with a permanently stuffy nose, because he is allergic to everything on the planet, so he is going through life without using his nose. I however do not know how to breath through my mouth, I have never let myself do it. I think I have a fear of inhaling something odd like a balled up Kleenex next to my head and dying in my sleep because of a snotty Kleenex.


I just wanted to share my misery with everyone, it makes me feel better.....only until the next stop on the Blow My Nose Highway.


How much are stocks in Kleenex?

No comments: