Wednesday, December 12, 2007


This is all I have to say today….

I have this by my desk; I look at it longingly when I can’t wait for the weekend. Usually first thing Monday morning to be totally honest with you, oh and that is what I look like on Monday mornings. It’s a really good thing I don’t work in a fancy shmancy office…..I just work in an office.

No I do like my job, but I also love the weekends more. I also have on my desk a lovely quote….it goes “I don’t mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch”. I mean come on who doesn’t agree with that? It’s just funny to me really, who would rather be at work than at home? Well ok, some of you workaholic freaky people, not some of us “normal” folks.

I also quite enjoy the quote I have on the front of my desk. “I am really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.” Which is really funny to me as well, because I am the only woman in an office of over 20 people, so of course it is only fitting….don’t you think?

No comments: