Tuesday, December 4, 2007

25th Anniversary!

Today is my parents’ 25th wedding anniversary; it is a huge milestone these days. So I would like to take this time to tell my Mom and Dad to give themselves a big ole pat on the back. There ya go, that is your gift from me to you; Simple yet meaningful.

Now I am going to attempt to get my hands on a picture of my parents wedding to share with everyone. Oh you bet your boots it is an amazing picture; Mom with her fantabulous glasses that cover half of her face, you know those nice big ones that were the most amazing style back in the late 70’s early 80’s. She looks about 17 in the picture as well, but I guess it isn’t that far off her age, she was 20. Now we move on to my Dad, he makes the whole picture, it wouldn’t be what it is without his powder blue tux; you read that right, powder blue. If you need anymore help visualizing this, it is pretty much identical to Harry’s beautiful tux (Dumb and Dumber for those of you that need it spelt out).

So to celebrate this astonishing occasion, Oscar and I are making a lovely steak supper for Mom and Dad this evening, and then promptly kicking them out the door.

Happy 25th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments: