Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Congrats!


I would just like to put a little post on here cause I am so excited! One of my favorite little cousins (ok he's not so little really, but he's younger than me so it counts!) proposed to his long time girlfriend last night! We love her! I couldnt have picked him a better one I tell ya!


She went to Australia for a month with her sister just to tour around, and he went with her parents to pick the girls up at the airport lastnight. His original plan was to propose as soon as she got off the plane, but her flight was delayed something like two hours, so he waited until they all got back to her parents hotel room.


Oscar and I have known since last week so it has been killing me waiting! Yah!
K, you are a very lucky man, she has put up with your gooberness, and she is a sweety, and she will put up with your dweebyness for the rest of her life, God bless her.

No comments: