Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You can't make me!


I so wimped out on the gym thing last night; I am such a goober! I went with Oscar and his buddy to their squash night, and when we pulled up to the communiplex, I sure did ask Oscar what he wanted from Walmart…..cause I was not, under any circumstances going into the building.

I went to Wally World and spent some money, and then I went through Timmies drive through and got myself a nice big fattening baggle with cream cheese, along with a oh so yummy iced cap. I know your mouth is watering, cause mine is. I then headed back over to the gym, no not to work out, only to watch the boys run around the court, and to taunt them with my Tim Hortons.

I did feel like a tool though when I realized that there were no women in the gym. I am now going to admit something to you, something that has been eating away at me like a termite at a lumber yard……I am scared of the gym, only because I don’t want women looking at me and saying things about me in their head. HELLO, I know how dorky am I? Another thing is I’m not sure how to work some of the equipment. So I will only use the very few machines that I am positive I know how to run, so that I never look like a goof. I may work up the courage to go in…someday. I had my self prepared last night, until we got into the parking lot that is.

I think I’m going to stick to my yoga at home for the time being.

No comments: